Thursday, May 25, 2006

Alor Setar, Kedah Darul Aman


Alor Setar, city of Kedah situated in the north peninsular of Malaysia, my mum's hometown, i also born there but was rise in Kuala Lumpur since small. For me Alor Setar is a great city, small, uncrowded and peacefull. Its green paddey field always make me feel calm. I will be in Alor Setar this coming June for my cousin's wed, its been a long time since my last visit to Alor Setar, and i hope this trip will be the best ever trip i ever had there and hope to capture good photos of the city and people!. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

sare @ syah said...

laa kedah plak...2-kul???

kamarozz a.b. said...

lu ada semangat lagi tak???

sare @ syah said...

semangat ada lagi...tapi rm tak nampak2 nih...

kamarozz a.b. said...

tu la tu...mcm mana aa..gua pon dah buntu ni...gua ingat nak lari dr malaysia...

sare @ syah said...

lu nak lari mana lagi? tempat lain lagi susah nak cari makan la...

kamarozz a.b. said...

bersusah2 dahulu bersenang2 kemudian...